Newbie to forun and to Fiat

Currently reading:
Newbie to forun and to Fiat

Simonice

Hi To all.

I recently purchased a Fiat Fiorino Van as a toy/dailydriver/runaround. Never owned fiat before so will be a learning curve. I found the site, looking for cures to overboost issues, which i think you guys may have pointed me in the direction of a fix. I will find out a bit later :)

Anyways, i look forward to learning lots about these little cars and joining in the chat/banter

Si

Welcome to the forum Si. There's a great wealth of knowledge on here so I'm sure you'll get help if needed - sometimes have to wait a wee bit for it though depending on the subject and where you post your query. We've run Pandas as learner vehicles for the children - who aren't children any more now - and as a second car. Two Mk1, a 750 and a 999cc Parade soft top, then 3 more 169 models at present a 2010 1.2 Panda Dynamic Eco. There can't be many vehicles like these small Fiats which are so "user friendly" in terms of home maintenance and spares are easily available and relatively cheap.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with your Fiorino
Regards
Jock

Edit. PS My oldest boy runs a 2012 1.4 Punto Easy which i get to "play" with from time to time too. In fact I'm assembling stuff for it's yearly service right now.

Back