Newbie looking for doblo

Currently reading:
Newbie looking for doblo

Elfin girl

Hi there, just found your fourum, been looking for a doblo to replace my broken hijet. Seems they only have them for sale op north!!!
Any advice welcome, figured I'd go with buying from a dealer As they don't seem too much more expensive.
Finding the variety of engine/doors/length/hight a bit confusing! I just want low insurance and tax group and as long as load space is no smaller than the hijet I'm happy

I'm in Hertfordshire , drive very short journey to work three days a week, a twenty min or so journey four days a week and usually one 45 min journey a week. Also for 300 mile plus journeys a few times a year and as often as I can fit it in
Didn't know about a soot trap! I suppose f I know I've got one then I would be more conscious of driving to keep it clear, what would a good run regularly be do you think?
The Doblos I've been looking at have mostly been over 8 years old don't know if that makes a difference

I'm in Hertfordshire , drive very short journey to work three days a week, a twenty min or so journey four days a week and usually one 45 min journey a week. Also for 300 mile plus journeys a few times a year and as often as I can fit it in
Didn't know about a soot trap! I suppose f I know I've got one then I would be more conscious of driving to keep it clear, what would a good run regularly be do you think?
The Doblos I've been looking at have mostly been over 8 years old don't know if that makes a difference

hi, you are best posting in the Doblo section , bottom of homepage;)

older vehicles should be DPF free . so less costly maint..
but more VED / road tax..

always a trade-off, :eek:
Charlie

Back