500 newbie here, hi

Currently reading:
500 newbie here, hi

leadboots

hi guys

Just bought a 500 lounge, 2015 model, and really after some advice on couple of issues - 1st a blinking odo, and second -the blue and me doesn't work at all - these may be related, after reading a post here last night.

Thank you for listening, and hopefully pointing me in the right direction.

hi guys

Just bought a 500 lounge, 2015 model, and really after some advice on couple of issues - 1st a blinking odo, and second -the blue and me doesn't work at all - these may be related, after reading a post here last night.

Thank you for listening, and hopefully pointing me in the right direction.
Hello ? and welcome!!!
Well your in the right place for advice….are you driving a 1.2 engine?
As for your issues your right it is a common fault ! How long have you had the car? Was it from a dealer any warranty?
Your blue & me module has in all probability failed!
Hence no activity from b&m and flashing mileage

It can also flatten your battery! typecastboy is an expert in this! He will advise further
Your module is behind the passenger inside quarter panel but rear seats need to come out to access
It’s next to the speaker as for flashing mileage that can be sorted but you probably need a new module first or it can just be unplugged for now as I say someone will advise further soon

hey thanks, yes, 1.2, bought pvt so no warranty. And after 2 weeks since i bought, battery is dead. I'll have a go at removing unit, so thanks for the help. I'll post an update

hey thanks, yes, 1.2, bought pvt so no warranty. And after 2 weeks since i bought, battery is dead. I'll have a go at removing unit, so thanks for the help. I'll post an update
Yeah the unit will be draining the battery
You will need to drill out the rivets to get the unit out if you decide to replace it try eBay.
Typecastboy will advise further

Back