500 (Classic) Newbie from Poland

Currently reading:
500 (Classic) Newbie from Poland

Welcome to the Forum. Have you got a 500? Please let us have a few details of yourself and your car
Yes, I`ve Fiat 500 Giardiniera 1966. We are both of a similar age. Therefore, we are slowly preparing for the necessary renovations :).
I'll probably run into a few problems so I'll definitely be asking for hints on how to remove the rear sliding windows, for example .
I will be very pleased to exchange experiences and meet somewhere on the road :)

Welcome to the forum! I am slightly jealouse of your easy access to 650cc motors (and to good Polish food, we don't get that here :)). I don't have a Giardiniera (I have a regular 500F), but will try to be as helpful as possible

Yes, I`ve Fiat 500 Giardiniera 1966. We are both of a similar age. Therefore, we are slowly preparing for the necessary renovations :).
I'll probably run into a few problems so I'll definitely be asking for hints on how to remove the rear sliding windows, for example .
I will be very pleased to exchange experiences and meet somewhere on the road :)
Welcome, pictures of your Giardiniera are always a good way to break the ice!

Hi Unak. I am 10 yrs older than you, and shacked up with a much younger Giardiniera (72). Life is so unfair !! :)
Never had to take out the sliding windows, but willing to share what little I know... Welcome !

Back