Doblo Newbie doblo DOF or not?

Currently reading:
Doblo Newbie doblo DOF or not?

storebren

Hi, I’ve recently got a doblo camper and could do with some help. It’s a 55 plate 1.9 jtd with 98k on the clock - so only just run in people keep telling me! My question is how do I tell whether it has a DPF or not? Im not having any issues - done 2000 miles in 2 months with an average of 51MPG. But heading to France soon and want to know in case of issues. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
if its 55 1.9 jtd it had no dpf.

model same as original with fancier head lights 1.9 multijet 105bhp no dpf, 1.9 multijet 120 bhp has dpf. if you open drivers door near where door lock has a sticker saying what bhp it has.

have fun in france

Hi, I’ve recently got a doblo camper and could do with some help. It’s a 55 plate 1.9 jtd with 98k on the clock - so only just run in people keep telling me! My question is how do I tell whether it has a DPF or not? Im not having any issues - done 2000 miles in 2 months with an average of 51MPG. But heading to France soon and want to know in case of issues. Thanks in advance.

Hi. That is good mpg.. obviously running well..and on decent journeys.

Most DPF options started 2007/8 in the UK.

OFTEN WITH NEW ENGINE RANGES..

The 105 jtd was getting on a little by then..
It was in my 1999 marea.. ;)

Charlie

Last edited:
Mine is the later 1.9d multijet 105hp registered July 07 it has a large bulbous bulge in the exhaust just below the manifold I assume this may be a DPF, am I correct?

Mine is the later 1.9d multijet 105hp registered July 07 it has a large bulbous bulge in the exhaust just below the manifold I assume this may be a DPF, am I correct?

Probably just a MANICAT..

From the little Ive seen on the small diesels DPF.S its like an extra SILENCER BOX / MUFFLER

Against the floorpan.

On my phone...so no access to ePER.

Back