Styling Newbie: colour code help?

Currently reading:
Styling Newbie: colour code help?

abbywell

Hi,

I'm trying to find the colour code for a new respray on the bonnet..
I've looked a the metal tab under the bonnet, but there are a few codes and I don't really know what I'm looking for... (yes I am a girl..) :rolleyes:

It's an R reg - 97 -98 silver metalic

Can someone give me an idea of what the code might look like (alpha / numeric?)

Thanks for any help..

Hello and welcome :) Silver metallic like in my avatar? Mine is 647 Grigio steel (if you go to a good bodyshop they should mix it up for you though - there are about 10 different shades of grigio steel). The code will be inside the boot, can never remember if it's up or down though :)

The colour code is on the Boot door, open the boot door and look up towards the hinge/locking mechanism, there should be a silver sticker with your colour code.

Joske

Helz said:
Hello and welcome :) Silver metallic like in my avatar? Mine is 647 Grigio steel (if you go to a good bodyshop they should mix it up for you though - there are about 10 different shades of grigio steel). The code will be inside the boot, can never remember if it's up or down though :)

Only 5 in ICI! (y) as already stated you're looking for a silver sticker although sometimes they are on the underside of the bonnet. On the sticker it should also have a name(as already stated e.g grigio steel) & the codes sometimes end with an A e.g 347A. (y)

Back