New wheels ;)

Currently reading:
New wheels ;)

likin them wheels a lot Matt, and i agree with with Lee, needs lowering :)

Bravo, why settle for less 1.8GT BRAVO
NEWBravoSIG.jpg

Lol at G5een, good thing you have poor taste...I'M NOT GONNA GLUE BITS TO THE BODY...end of!!!

loose that tatty spoiler, halfords lights and put some ALFA ROMEO wheels on! and for god sake PUT THE SKIRTS ON!!!! lol

do you need a reminder to what the 156 SHOULD look like ;)

Tatty spoiler??? That's an Alfa one numbnut...what's the point of taking off on "tatty" thing and replacing it with 2??

With regards to the wheels, I can't find any Alfa ones I like in the size I want so I have to go elsewhere.

Sorry pal, but I'm not taking your unwanted advice :)

i never said it wasnt an alfa spoiler just that it looks tatty. looking at those wheels i can see why alfa ones arent to your 'taste'

now that old 156's are cheap to pick up, there starting to get the good old 'max power' treatment. shame really

and the rest Victor Meldrew.

Max Power treatment...don't think so. I'm doing nothing more to that car aesthetically (I've only put the lights and wheels on it) as I feel the 156 WITHOUT skirts looks great. There's no great argument for putting Alfa wheels on an Alfa, I have my reasons for choosing those wheels and not going for official ones - if I wanted a pointless argument about it I'd go on AO.

i do apologise. its not to my taste, at all. like i said above as long as your happy.

Would the owner of this car....

new3.jpg

... stop trying to lecture on good taste.

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The Marea is doing just fine, TYVM. Just sailed through another MOT with no problems or advisories. Faultless to a tee.

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX

wheels

ayup mate just seen pic ov ur wheels n wondrd were u got them n how much, im after a set ov 17" for mine.

actually joe you got on at a good time!! my car is bein broken, i will post a link to my sale thread when i have put the list on in about 15 mins!!

rascalsig.jpg