Styling new wheels

Currently reading:
Styling new wheels

cpt_spalding

Thinking on getting some cheap 2nd hand alloys. Seems to be plenty about but I've just started investigating things like, PCD, offset & centre bore.

According to this website, my Brava is 4x98, offset (ET) 30-38 & CB 58.

I think I know more than most of the folks that are selling. Theres a set with decent rubber on I quite fancy & all he knows is he took them off his old 1997 Toyota Starlet. According to that website the Starlet was 4x100, ET 35-38 & CB 54. I know I can overcome the PCD with wobbly bolts but what are the chances the centre bore will be suitable for my Brava? There's no indication of the size of the CB on these alloys.

Ty in advance for help

If CB is too small, it becomes more of a problem if you cant machine it to 58.1. And I think you need atleast 14" to fit it over the brakes.
Check breakers if they have some fiat alloys?

Thanks.

However, after a recent under bonnet inspection I'll have to postpone my alloy desires & look at a fix for my air filter (see new tread).

... Theres a set with decent rubber on I quite fancy ... old 1997 Toyota Starlet ...

Consider that it doesn’t make a lot of sense.

There are a host of Alfa, FIAT, Lancia, SEAT etc. wheels that are directly suitable without going outside of FIAT Group looking to throw money at problem wheels.

Some may argue otherwise – for a 2000 Brava?

Back