General New Toy! lol My Punto! Mk2b!

Currently reading:
General New Toy! lol My Punto! Mk2b!

Wheeler

Hey just thought ide let you see it first lol 1.2 Active. Pride and joy. Drives Sweet and only £4595 Not bad eh for an 05?

Heres some pictures guys...

Image354.jpg

Image346.jpg

Image343.jpg

Right thats it now and the outside will stay the same with maybe some alloys n 35mm drop.... Not decided but the Stereo is a different story...

Theboot.jpg

Power Cap 1.2 Farad – £50-60
Fire Extinguisher – £30
2 Channel Amp – £150
2 Channel Amp – £150
New Battery – £30
Split Charge Relay – £50
7” Touch Screen TV – £120
7” Touch Screen TV – £120
PC Mother Board – Already Purchased
USB Hard Drive – £60
Memory – £36
Power Cable – “10
Speaker Cable for Sub – £10
Speaker Cable – Amp – Components - Front – £10
Back – £5
MDF Wood – £50
Perspex Sheet – £20
Small Interior Neon’s – £20
Extension Cables (PC) – £30
2 x RCA Cables – £30
Audio Extension Cable – £5
Headphone Jack To RCA – £5
Other Cables – £10
Money saved in case of mistakes – £50

Knowing that your about to blow your money on the one thing that makes the most sense… and it feels good…. – Priceless

haha i thought ude notice that lol He works for fiat so thats my aim eventually haha! Loving his car though with the abarth kit... Looks shweet!

Fella, just buy a Vibe sound system, thats what i did.. and oh my life it is loud... and im in love with it, best advice you will ever get :) also do what im doing get some abarth side skirts i got mine in my room just havnt got them fitted yet, makes the car look so so fit!!

Sam

Sam, ive considered it, but i rekon the building of the sound system would be a good hobby whereas if i just baught the system u suggested ide get bored lol. One of them things thats got to be done haha

Ger, I like the idea of setting up the outside but then i end up wasting all my money when i need to limit it for insurance haha! Thats the worst thing lol!
Oh yeh and i think hed notice if i stole his bumbers haha :rolleyes: orrr i could just hide them for a while haha! Nice plan.. It may just work...:worship:

Would Love the sporting front and back bumber aswell! Think it looks ace with the fog lights... Next purchase haha

hehe the fun in it tho is the loudness.... i no its a project building what you want but still buying a nice sound system is just so much easier and the vibe box looks amazing also lowers your car if you get HUGE subs like mine, il have to get a pic and show you what they look like maybe then you would change your mind perhaps?

:slayer:

Yeh, maybe, Im always open to suggestions mate... I just love the projects lol I helped ma brother with his sound stystem and it looks sweet!

Ill post a picture of it ina minute...

yea that be cool if you could do, i love sound systems, there is a dude on here who has a orange punto, he has spent £££ on a system i saw it at gaydon last year looks sooooo good, but he didnt show me what it could do which was disapointing!!!!

That pic doesnt do it justice here you go....

DSC00004.jpg

Its the best custom system that ive seen... but that may just be a bias choice.

Looks gorgeous, price is about right too (y) Got to say your system looks impresice on paper, but there isnt any real need for a power cap. I know this is a sore point between people but that system dsoesnt require a power cap at all. YES it will drain power, but a wire direct from alternator to battery will speed the charge rate and 0AWG wire will help immensly. If you want a second opinion ask one of the resident expects like chaos or paul_fbd, they're sound gods :worship:

Jordan

Hey, thanks a lot mate. Ill look into it, Only reason i was looking into it was from my bros advice, who made the boot install shown above, but his system i s a lot more powerful than mine will be.

Ill take your word for it n have a think. Cheers pal!

Matt

Yeh, i got my punto from the lythgo sale in horwich at the reebok stadium. I think its a discount with 2 years left on the warranty.

27k on the clock though lol

Lol i have no idea who had mine before me, but i rekon it was a learners car.

you know on your passengers side of the dash board. is there a mechanism or a block under the dash???? On the Mk2b

Back