new to the site

Currently reading:
new to the site

JaredZX3

Hi all, I'm new here. I'm looking for good Fiat sites because I am about to purchase a '79 Fiat Strada for about $100USD :p

My normal car is a Ford Focus 3dr, slightly modded, but I'm gonna buy the Strada because I was looking for an odd car that costs next to nothing but is in running condition, just to, um, well I'm not sure why, but I just think it would be fun to have a car that I only paid 100 bux for. heheh

Anyways, it appears that this site caters more to nicer, newer Fiats, but does anyone know of any good resources for older models? Er, older, undesirable models, I should say, lol

we like the older models here too heh... there just aint as many owners of them here so we dont talk about them as much!

welcome!

Uno "Fire" 999cc
Lowered 40mm Uprated Gmax shock & Spring system
Fox Evo3 15" Alloy Wheels
3" Rage Backbox
E-Tech hatch Spoiler
2x 450W 12" Custom Built Bass Box
2x Pro Audio 6x9s
Sony SPL-X 500W Amp

You Like?

thanks!

wow finding resources in the States for Fiats is pretty hard. the only Fiats ever seen anymore are the ones that look like a wedge, styled by Bertone, forget the name. my dad had a 76 128C Sport or something to that effect, ha ha you can tell i am not up on my Fiat knowledge :)

Jared
'00 Ford Focus 3DR, N.American spec :(
...Volant CAI, FC 65mm throttle body, Esslinger UDP, FC race shifter, Vibrant cat-back, 2002 euro headlights, euro grilles, some ICE, etc...

im suprised u actually get fiats in the states!... more of a european company simply because there all little cars heh... not american style. Do you get newer fiats out there?

Uno "Fire" 999cc
3" Rage Backbox
E-Tech hatch Spoiler
2x Pro Audio 6x9s
Sony SPL-X 500W Amp

You Like?

well, they were sold up until like 1980 or so over here. aside from that, they tend to be non-existent.

there are rumours of Alfa Romeo returning to the U.S. in a few years, but i haven't heard about that for a year or so, when it was announced that the return year would be pushed back to 2007, instead of the original plan of 2005 or so...and that's only a division of Fiat if i'm not mistaken. i doubt Fiat themselves will be returning any time soon

thee isnt really a market for little european cars in america tho so i also doubt the return of fiat

Uno "Fire" 999cc
3" Rage Backbox
E-Tech hatch Spoiler
2x Pro Audio 6x9s
Sony SPL-X 500W Amp

You Like?

Back