new stilo owner

Currently reading:
new stilo owner

steaker

getting 03 fiat stilo 1.9 jtd tomorrow , ive noticed the car only has am/fm stero and cassette player , can anyone tell me how to put me stero in and where i can find a new facia for this particular model .

any help would be good , and i cant wait topick up tomorrow.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
cheers bozzy , its blue mate , havent really looked in the glove will do tomorrow , i seem to go a bit headless chicken when getting a new motor , the stilo has had alot of good reports on the net, how are they on fuel mpg etc etc .

thanks for the advice .

My JTD does over 50mpg so I don't consider fuel an issue. I had it remapped to 150 bhp 247nm torque and it improved economy slightly. Increased performance remarkably. You should put some pics up when you get it. Best model of the lot the JTD. Lots of good advice in the Stilo section so go take a look.

cheers , i fell on the car by luck really, i recently got a nissan primera 03 plate ,p12 they call it , fuel mpg was a joke it was a 2.2 ltr diesel and i was getting 39, 40 mpg even on motorways so i took it back to where i got it and came across the stilo , so very pleased indeed , it done 51.000 and has full service history , got nice alloys aswell , will put up a pic when i get it .

cheers again .

Welcome to the forum and the stilo massive ..now I wonder if it a 3dr or 5dr :chin:

Back