Styling new springs for my palio in egypt

Currently reading:
Styling new springs for my palio in egypt

Underfire

hi to everybody.

I have a 2007 palio 1.3 16v so far the car is doing great except for it's stability on the road.
so am looking for sport springs and suspensions to lower my car to gain higher stability so plz if any one hear especially from egypt who has any idea about what springs can fit my car and where i can find them...reply asap

Also i want to know what other modifications i can do to increase stability
i heard wider rims can do that..

Yes, wider rims/tires can do that. What size of tires came with the car?
The mine came with 13", terrible stability on 120 km/h or more.
Then I've changed to 14" with a set of Toyo tires, and it can go 150 km/h without problem (and I did not have to change the springs).
:D

Here in Brazil we had some problems with the law, that does not permit to change the suspension of the cars from stock to other ones. Only recently they changed the law, and now we can use sport springs, but only after an inspection by the transit dept of the government, to see if everything is ok.

hi to everybody.

I have a 2007 palio 1.3 16v so far the car is doing great except for it's stability on the road.
so am looking for sport springs and suspensions to lower my car to gain higher stability so plz if any one hear especially from egypt who has any idea about what springs can fit my car and where i can find them...reply asap

Also i want to know what other modifications i can do to increase stability
i heard wider rims can do that..

Hey Underfire,

I also have the same car, and I am also from Egypt.

Been looking for some springs but I failed to find any, our best match would be a Punto Mk2 or a Uno Fire springs .. but I have yet to find these.

What is ur mileage ?

hi cryp...
thanks for the replay

i asked about koni suspensions here they said they can try to find something that fits but they said it'll need a professional (7adad) to take the right measures and yes they said the punto most likely works..

As for my milage it's about 12000 km..
i'll keep u informed if i find any news about the suspension

Back