6042backpunto.jpg

Punto (Mk1) My new punto... standard...

Introduction

After the 'incident'... i have bought a new (to me) punto...

Punto 60S Team 55000 miles

£1200

6042backpunto.jpg

6042sidepunto.jpg
Quality adam. May have to get in touch with you soon regarding some photoshop work as you seem to be alot better than me.. and those wheels.. :eek: i want some so bad, wish i'd snapped up those ones i found for £69 on ebay but didnt have the cash at the time! but undoubtably the best wheels for a cento and punto, for a cento anyway, as theyre better than the 13s as can get real brakes under them with the original looks!
your car is unbelievable compared to what it was when i first saw it!
Craig

looks sweet on the mk1 abarth wheels/.
nice to see you've got the washer jets on there:D are they plumbed in properly?:)

I remember you saying about fitting the front splitter but never seen it before, where did you get it? not an abarth one, early gt item?:confused:

faster4_tec said:
looks sweet on the mk1 abarth wheels/.
nice to see you've got the washer jets on there:D are they plumbed in properly?:)

I remember you saying about fitting the front splitter but never seen it before, where did you get it? not an abarth one, early gt item?:confused:

the washers are just bolted on, not plumbed in

and the splitter is from a Renault Laguna, modded to fit

CinqyAbarth said:
Quality adam. May have to get in touch with you soon regarding some photoshop work as you seem to be alot better than me.. and those wheels.. :eek: i want some so bad, wish i'd snapped up those ones i found for £69 on ebay but didnt have the cash at the time! but undoubtably the best wheels for a cento and punto, for a cento anyway, as theyre better than the 13s as can get real brakes under them with the original looks!
your car is unbelievable compared to what it was when i first saw it!
Craig
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-PUNTO-AB...2QQihZ005QQcategoryZ10382QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
CinquePunto said:
lol yeah... I think I'm gonna do a transplant at some point, unsure which though...

Go for the 1.4 16v Mk2b sporting engine, 90bhp, 6spd, and is lighter than a sporting engein out of the mk1, and so much more tuneable. All youd need is sportign mounts and sporting loom to make teh electronic side of it work, sure thats what i came to the conclusion with pete was

Jordan

Back