General New purchase of old car

Currently reading:
General New purchase of old car

soupdragon537

Hi there, I have just brought a seicento, SX, on a y plate for my lad to learn to drive in.
I have a few questions,
1) there appears to be no dipstick, where it would go into the sump, it appears to be plugged. Where should it be?
2) car pulls to left, so I took it to garage where I was advised wrong tyres, bearing in rear wheels shot, and wrong size tyres fitted. In changing the bearing, there was only one washer, below the nut, is this right?
3) what is the right size tyres?
4) Is there a workshop book for this?
Many thanks for looking at this newbie quest.

Attachments

• SDC18478.JPG
    SDC18478.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 24
  • SDC18475.JPG
    SDC18475.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 22
Hi there, I have just brought a seicento, SX, on a y plate for my lad to learn to drive in.
I have a few questions,
1) there appears to be no dipstick, where it would go into the sump, it appears to be plugged. Where should it be?
2) car pulls to left, so I took it to garage where I was advised wrong tyres, bearing in rear wheels shot, and wrong size tyres fitted. In changing the bearing, there was only one washer, below the nut, is this right?
3) what is the right size tyres?
4) Is there a workshop book for this?
did you pay495 i just sold a sporting with 42k for 250 cat c tho yours loiks damage repaird. Dipstick is behind fist spark plug 1 left side
If you have 13s 155 65 13s would be fine and more common about 10-15ea part worn

I have a few questions,
The washer is integral to the nut - there should only be that!

Is there a workshop book for this?

Nope. The Fiat Technical Manual's in the downloads though, that's fairly good. Can always resort to the Cinq Haynes book if needed.

Back