General New Punto Sallon

Currently reading:
General New Punto Sallon

T-Jet 120

Its a Sporthing
Found this on the net earlier:

FiatLinea.jpg

FiatLinea2.jpg

The Fiat Linea is the sedan version of the Punto (punto is the italian for point, linea for line). It will be shown for the firt time at the Istanbul auto show (November 2-12 2006) and will be built in Turkey by Tofas, the joint venture between Fiat Auto and Ko Holding, in the Bursa factory. Deliveries will start in the second half of 2007.

The Linea was designed by the Centro Stile Fiat, headed by Frank Stephenson (the "creator" of the Mini), with Giugiaro's Grande Punto as a starting point. The Linea is 4.56 m long, 1.73 m wide and 1,5 m high, with a wheelbase 2.6 m long). The trunk has a capacity of 500 liters (17.7 cubic feet).

Standard spec on the Linea will be pretty rich for a vehicle of its range, while engines and transmissions are expected to be mostly the same as the Grande Punto (including the very popular 1.3 Multijet turbo-diesel engines and the Dualogic robotized transmission).

OP
OP
T-Jet 120

T-Jet 120

Its a Sporthing
lol i was thinkin the same, just looked at the neighbours A4 Cabrio and it is very simular.

koksy

Not sure if this has been posted b4 but searching on Punto CC brings up loads of results! Anyway it looks like Fiat have beaten me too it... although I think mine looks nicer...(y)

291790.jpg

M111CYY

Formerly mickyd6666
Not sure if this has been posted b4 but searching on Punto CC brings up loads of results! Anyway it looks like Fiat have beaten me too it... although I think mine looks nicer...(y)

291790.jpg

i dont really like it,to me look sas though two cars have been stuck together, all rounded at the front and square at the back.

Suppose it would grow on me, i didnt like the GP at first, but now im saving to buy one, lol

luvduvs

SNAP!

291790.jpg

Looks like a cross between a GP and Megane sedan :chin:

johnlummis

I must admit I totally disagree with the 2 posts above,it's gorgeous,I've just imagined it with my exhausts and kit on and its give me a twitching in my groin,ha