Styling New Pics Of Zoe - up and running and looking Purdy :-)

Currently reading:
Styling New Pics Of Zoe - up and running and looking Purdy :-)

ronnieronson

Bring On The Trumpets!
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

zorst.JPG

Big thanks to everyone who's been helping out on the following threads:

Just my luck:https://www.fiatforum.com/leisure-lounge/113756-just-my-luck.html

Still got issues:https://www.fiatforum.com/cinq-sei-technical/115487-sei-abarth-back-rd-but-still-issues.html

Oil Leak:https://www.fiatforum.com/cinq-sei-technical/116068-gearbox-oil-leak.html

Wheel painting:https://www.fiatforum.com/cinq-sei-styling/114333-wheel-painting.html

Exaust sizes:https://www.fiatforum.com/cinq-sei-styling/114271-sei-exhaust-pics.html

Starting Problem:https://www.fiatforum.com/cinq-sei-technical/116622-starting-problem.html

Fingers crossed she's nearly tip top now - few things still to do on the list, but nothing major (I hope), mainly some minor tuning etc... and lowering should coincide with the lowering of my insurance (fingers crossed) when I turn 25 at xmas :D

The exhaust is a 3" Stainless Cinq Remus exhaust, welded to the Sei Mpi midsection, and remounted on a relocated bracket - sits dead center of my bumper hole thingy... looks nice :D
Sounds nice on idle - a subtle burble (y)
High revs sounds spot on - quiet, but noticable.

Once again Major thanks to everyone who helped - would have taken far longer, and probably a lot more cash to get my stubborn (but loveable) little bitch back up and running.

Off for a spin with the Mrs now (y)
:slayer:

looking well nice. im loving the wheels a real nice touch and go well with your car colour (y)

the rims aren't my cup of tea i wud have preferred them un-painted, however it looks nice overall! a good lowering is needed :p (so does mine!)

:D

I am pleased with the way she's shaping up, got a feeling a lot of work will go on hold for the winter - but fingers crossed I'll at least get chance to paint the calipers and drums (red) before the crappy weather sets in.

Keep the comments coming guys - feedback is much appreciated (both good and bad!) (y)

:slayer:

looking smart dude.

i recommend a nice "light" and sublt tint to your back 3 window.

i tinted a car same colour as yours, with black/polished wheels. i put a nice 35% film on and it finished it off lovely!

Photo-0130.jpg

Damn! those were the rims I was after.... I just knew the octanes would suit the colour!!

Might get round to a slight tint sometime - but the rear quarters already have a very subtle difference in colour to the fronts (doesn't show up well on photos).
If I decide to go for it I shall be in touch Karl ;)

I've got a factory tour on Monday afternoon, then a show for the next two days. So I probably see bits of Hull that most residents don't.

Actually I am only staying in Hull, cos its easier to walk for a small libation. The factory and show are in the surrounding area.

Cheers

D

cool :) you never know, might see me bombing around in Zoe :p

To be fair, the homegrown car scene here has it's sheds, but there are also some of the finest modified motors in the uk here - one such example would be a maroon metal flake skyline R32 owned by my mate, and ex work collegue, Nick... Every single bit of hard graft that has gone into that car (apart from the respray) has been done by himself, and it's quite impressive.
He's currently building a drift car from a nissan 200nsx... should be awesome when its done, but it's taken him about 5 years to do the skyline, so I wouldn't expect to see the 200 doing any action any time soon :p

On a more fiat related note, there is also a very tasty sliver cinq done semi euro (but with standard black bumpers), and also an incredible Fiat Coupe in Brilliant Blue that has been turbo'ed - very subtle, looks relatively standard apart from the lowering and the aftermarket rims, but my goodness can you tell when it's coming - sounds awesome!

Hope you have a good trip while your here though mate - thanks once again for your comments, always nice to recieve feedback and suggestions (y)

Looking good. Altohugh I think you should paint rear drums either black or silver. Red just looks tacky but thats my opinion

Looking good. Altohugh I think you should paint rear drums either black or silver. Red just looks tacky but thats my opinion

Gonna photoshop them on first and see what it looks like - but the general theme is black and red, so it'll be in keeping - comments taken on board though - not going to go with black, but will keep silver in mind (y)

Gonna photoshop them on first and see what it looks like - but the general theme is black and red, so it'll be in keeping - comments taken on board though - not going to go with black, but will keep silver in mind (y)

Noooooooooooooooooo.

You makes sense to save money on the paint and stick some proper brakes on that dont need painting, and stick some Drilled Punto GT Discs on front and back :cool:

You can't say I was wrong about the alloys, they look awesome. (y)

:) :) :) She looks great, but also loving the number plate and i think the name is Brilliant!! :) :) :)

Cheers :D

If only that number plate was my road legal one :p

.....hmmmm wonder how much a private plate costs hehe...:devil:

Noooooooooooooooooo.

You makes sense to save money on the paint and stick some proper brakes on that dont need painting, and stick some Drilled Punto GT Discs on front and back :cool:

You can't say I was wrong about the alloys, they look awesome. (y)

lol - you seem to forget just how shoestring my budget has become since I had all the problems with the engine :rolleyes:

But seriously, the painting is a stopgap - will concider brake upgrades after we've looked at the Vad option (y) hehe...

You were right about the wheels though mate - Kudos! :worship:

lol - you seem to forget just how shoestring my budget has become since I had all the problems with the engine :rolleyes:

But seriously, the painting is a stopgap - will concider brake upgrades after we've looked at the Vad option (y) hehe...

You were right about the wheels though mate - Kudos! :worship:

I wouldn't paint em though, all the ones i've seen look a bit.... yea. I mean the only calipers that seem to look half decent painted is when you know they're proper calipers, like brembo's or whatever.

But considering a Wilwood kit for the Punto GT costs £400 and is unlikely to fit under a 14" wheel (Just a guess, surely they're oversized slightly). But I think the car looks dot on as it is, I don't think you need to introduce any paint on the calipers.

When the insurance stop laughing at me, when I start modding my car, I know Brakes and suspension are first on the list, They can get seriously lairy as is, especially in the wet, The backend seems to fly out :cry:

Double the Power in a Cinq without extra stopping power or suspension work..... :devil:

Back