DSCN0493.JPG

Seicento New Pics of the Red Sei (56k Warning)

Introduction

Okay,

Finally got it dirty and cleaned it for the first time. Was going to polish and wax it but typically it started raining. Only a bit of a polish happened :( :rolleyes:

Let me know what you think. What next?
jamie86 said:
Very Tasty :yum:

What's it like on 15's?

It's not got a very good turning circle. steering is very heavy when attempting a circle, or tight turn. Looks great though so all worth it. that's about it lol.

AppleSei said:
Good work!

He didnt do any it was all alroy ;) :D

Don't forget this anyone. I DIDN"T DO ANY OF THE WORK!

I didn't adjust the clutch so that i didn't crunch into 1st and reverse.:slayer:
I didn't re wire the stereo so that left is left and right is right (which is wasn't before) etc etc:rolleyes:
Fit and alloy radiator:cool:
I didn't clean and polish it(y)
I didn't adjust the remote boot opening lever so that it works:(
Buy a new heater motor as the old one didn't work.(n)
Replace the front speakers with quality vibe black hexs (loads of work!!):bang:

There are things which i have done which are not entirely cosmetic.

So there...:p

punto_jr_sx75 said:
Gorgeous car, nice mods, you dont wana go too much more with the outside IMO, alot of engine work would suffice now :D , but maybe the car would suit a bad-boy?..............:D
or even................a smooth tailgate?...............:D

alot of engine, like this...

and badboy like this?? A tail gate like this?

Attachments

• DCBS001.jpg
    DCBS001.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 21
  • badboy.jpg
    badboy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 28
  • smooth tail.jpg
    smooth tail.jpg
    981.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
my heart was in the outiside of the car, didn't have much of a clue about the engine etc :(

it hardly got driven for the last 3/4 months i had it, as i was in fiji for a month then living in london!!

i hope chris can do some wonders with the engine, i know i keep saying it but so glad it's gone to someone that isn't gonna do silly things with it!

was having nightmares about seeing it driving down the road with viper stripes or blue mudflaps :shakehead

Alroy said:
my heart was in the outiside of the car, didn't have much of a clue about the engine etc :(

it hardly got driven for the last 3/4 months i had it, as i was in fiji for a month then living in london!!

i hope chris can do some wonders with the engine, i know i keep saying it but so glad it's gone to someone that isn't gonna do silly things with it!

was having nightmares about seeing it driving down the road with viper stripes or blue mudflaps :shakehead

Alex - i assure you, there will be no viper stripes. This was my last sei....

BTW - what do you all reckon on the bad boy?? I think the photoshop i've done is too extreme, but maybe just a slighter version??? let me know.

The door locks are being welded up and the handles beign colour coded next month hopefully.

Attachments

• sei.JPG
    sei.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
badboy looks alright yeah, before i got rid of it i was planning on working on the back end though!! the front looks tidy enough, don't wanna go down the 'boy racer road' too much :D

i really really like the back end of that yellow turbo cinq on here, wanted something to match the front yet still retain the look of the original, much like the front i had done!

(ps, good work on the no viper stripes (y) )

Back