Stilo New Pics of Stilo Abarth - 56k Warning!

Currently reading:
Stilo New Pics of Stilo Abarth - 56k Warning!

Some new pics of my Abarth (minus the mud-flaps(y))

All comments appreciated!:D

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

nice car (y) I love the 2.4 abarth engine. If you are about when one takes off (on induction side of it) you can kind of hear those lancia 037's that went into the making of that engine!! Just souds soo raucious (in std tune!) and like they are reving to about twice what they actually are (if that makes sense).

treat it well!

faster4_tec said:
nice car (y) I love the 2.4 abarth engine. If you are about when one takes off (on induction side of it) you can kind of hear those lancia 037's that went into the making of that engine!! Just souds soo raucious (in std tune!) and like they are reving to about twice what they actually are (if that makes sense).

treat it well!

what do you advise then mate?

Hiya I am from H,west. I got a mk2 Punto Sporting. I see you got your car from Cardigan, my cousin is a mechanic there. That is how I got into Fiats. First an M reg Cinq sporting Then a Seicento Abarth and then the Punto.

Just one comment from me. The Stilo, particularly yours, is a thing of great beauty and it should fill the entire picture. As nice as the horizon is it's best placed about 1/4 of the photo down. Fill the picture with the foreground subject and the shot works better (bit like a portrait).

Not the comment you were looking for no doubt but I hope it's of use to you. :)

bozzy said:
Just one comment from me. The Stilo, particularly yours, is a thing of great beauty and it should fill the entire picture. As nice as the horizon is it's best placed about 1/4 of the photo down. Fill the picture with the foreground subject and the shot works better (bit like a portrait).

Not the comment you were looking for no doubt but I hope it's of use to you. :)
cheers, ill err.... bare that in mind:eek::rolleyes:

ger said:
Hiya I am from H,west. I got a mk2 Punto Sporting. I see you got your car from Cardigan, my cousin is a mechanic there. That is how I got into Fiats. First an M reg Cinq sporting Then a Seicento Abarth and then the Punto.

This is my second Fiat, ill keep an eye out for ya, give me a flash if you see me!(y)

Back