15006.jpg

15000015.jpg

15008.jpg

15010.jpg

150011.jpg

150012.jpg

150013.jpg

15000014.jpg

Taking a picture of any vehicle on grass makes it look lower as standard, its a trick photographers use. Looks smart mate, yours and a sporting i bid on teh other day at an auction are the reddest cars (not just fiats) that i have ever seen for their age. If a red car is looked after properly then they will always look good. Yours obviously has :) Very nice. Whats the plans for it?

Jordan

lol, didnt think about the trick on the grass the reason for jumping on the grass is i didnt want to park my car on the road as theres no parking spaces and the road is used by alot of folk seeing how fast they can get their cars down the hill.

looks clean in the pics the advantages of buying a crap camera doesnt show all the details lol

things i need sorted
18.jpg

515.jpg

6541.jpg

doesnt look so clean now does it lol

body work will be original-ish, only things id probebly change would be smooth boot abarth spoiler and cut the slats out the front bumper once i fit an fmic in there

marteh said:
body work will be original-ish, only things id probebly change would be smooth boot abarth spoiler and cut the slats out the front bumper once i fit an fmic in there
sounds like a plan. im sure i heard it somewhere else.....oh yeah,in my head :D

OE styling is the way forward. less = MORE hehe

Back