New phone

Currently reading:
New phone

M111CYY

Formerly mickyd6666
Well my contract runs out on the 5th of september with tmobile.

Im looking at getting a new contract with another network but was wondering which is best. I txt a lot

the best ive found is with 3 were ill get 100mins and 1000txts a month for £20

anyone know which do the best deals?

I noticed O2 do some excellent text contracts when I was looking around however I'm more of a talker so stuck with my already decent Vodafone contract.

i wouldnt touch 3 with a barge pole

their customer service has gone from terrible to diabolical dont touch them

Well my contract runs out on the 5th of september with tmobile.

Im looking at getting a new contract with another network but was wondering which is best. I txt a lot

the best ive found is with 3 were ill get 100mins and 1000txts a month for £20

anyone know which do the best deals?

im on that 100mins and 1000texts for £20 a month with 3, tbh i think its a good contract, and i get signal in alot of places i didnt used too with o2

disagree. never had a problem with them.

Do a search on google. They are really bad. I personally had a problem with them that ended up affecting my credit score, until they put it right 8months after my contract had ended.

Ross

disagree. never had a problem with them.

you must have been very very lucky or never had to get through to sort out a problem. The last problem i had is still ongoing after 3 months and they point blank refused to give me contact details to make a complaint :mad: :mad: :mad:

they point blank refused to give me contact details to make a complaint :mad: :mad: :mad:

that is illegal. call customer services and ask for the contact details of the alternative dispute resolution scheme they use, if they refuse explain that it is illegal to refuse this information. an alternative dispute resolution scheme is an independant 3rd party. most problems magically get resolved when you try to get them involved.

LG KE850 Prada phone on T-Mobile.

Good tariff- 500 mins 1500 texts £30 a month, although i always over spend :eek: and the phone is teh sex :yum:

i got a N95 on o2, with like ... 800 mins and 1000 texts, for £35 a month.. then also get 2000 more texts to use at weekends, and cos i been with o2 for so long.. phone that should have cost me .. well money.. i got for free :D also got free internet time or summit.. cant remember

i've been on payg for years, i stick £10 on each month and get 300 free texts, free evening and weekend calls to my network, 1mb free net access and i still have the tenner to use. so far i've never even managed to use my free texts. the only drawback is i dont get a free phone, but who needs a free phone when you can get such great deals online. £80 usually gets me a great phone, i keep it for a year then sell it on ebay for £80, so it is free really :D

Back