General New Panda CD

Currently reading:
General New Panda CD

ahhl

i got my new panda workshop manual cd, usning elearn system which suppose to able to connect to fiat aftersales website but cannot.

the thing that i notice the cd is not complete, i.e no manual on dual logic, no diesel engine,

do anybody have the complete cd whic include dual logic etc?

Yes, I think we have been suckers!

The "Workshop Manual" turns out to be just the eLearn CD - not really a workshop manual, rather more a light read for apprentice Fiat mechanics. Worst of all, the parts CD is for the old style (pre 2003) Panda - so no use what's so ever (n)

I must have been lucky up until now, as this is my first bum eBay purchase.

yea..then we just a sucker.... but notice some of it still can be used eventhough not complete

Stupid question i know - but my wifes new panda had the standard QUALITY cassette player as standard - Can i buy fiat CD player to replace it - don't want to start cutting bits off - just want to take out the cassette and replace it with a Fiat CD Player if possible?

Alfaholic said:
Hi, I am new here. Just want to make sure if the file has been removed from the website as I saw the article mentioned "time limited 30 days".

Trying to do some changes and really need to have a manual including the mechanics. Is it avilable anywhere else?

ask permission Stuart demonD for ftp access, i've uploaded it there

Stuart DemonD said:
Still no PM to me ;)

Excuse me, what is PM? :eek: How to get access to the FTP? Thank you very much!

Brera is not available here, but I am also looking forward to seeing it on the road.

The one mentioned here that covers the 1.1 and 1.2 is available from a link on the Italian 100HP site and despite what others have said is actually very comprehensive.

If you want the relevant one for your car, I think you can get them from your local dealer for around £60 from what I've read.

Back