General New owner of Marea Weekend - bulb-like light ?

Currently reading:
General New owner of Marea Weekend - bulb-like light ?

zljk

Hi,
I'm a new owner of the Fiat Marea weekend with automatic gearbox, produced in 1999. Unfortunately I didn't get any kind of manual with it :cry: .
From time to time I see a yellow bulb-like light going on - can someone tell me what that light means ? It's on the right hand side , immediately below the car diagram ( the one that shows are all doors closed etc.) Looks exactly like a light bulb - a circle with lines radiating from it.

When I'm at it... is there an on line diagram of these warning lights somewhere ?

Hello, welcome to the forum! i dont want to leave you thinking no ones going to help its just that there arn't too many marea owners on here :( and unfortunatly i dont yet own one, will do soon! :D

i'm sure polecat, hellcat or fixitagaintomorrow will be around soon to help you out.

Cheers,
Ryan Edge

Hi,
have just found my handbook
I havn't tried attaching a picture on here before, so i hope it works
cheers
andy

Attachments

• book.JPG
    book.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 75
Thanks Andy ! You saved me some sleep - It's the H light on the diagram, something with the lights. It seems the indicator itself isn't working well, since all my lights are OK (the lights first came to mind since the sign does look like the light bulb - but cause they were ok, I thought it must have meant something else). Cheers,
Željko

Back