138.jpg

New MR2 T-bar GT in the Fiat family

Introduction

Well I not been about for a while..but thought I would show off the new baby of the family.

It doesn't really belong to me...it's my bf's, but I have the feeling I might nick it from time to time :D
The car belonged to my sister, but has sat in her back garden for the past couple of years...so decided to take it off her hands :)

Bargain me thinks at £600 (y)

She passed MOT yesterday only needing steering rack boots (£10 each and job done :) ) :slayer:
And popped the new indicators/sidelights on...being an import and all orange they wouldn't get through the MOT....now need matching repeaters.

510.jpg

138.jpg

226.jpg

68.jpg

322.jpg

419.jpg

So looks like ghostwkd isn't gonna be alone in his little toyota club :D...once we get rid of all the spiders :eek:
nice looking car there (y)

thats the only problem with being young - INSURANCE (n)

Insurance isnt all *that* bad, 21 with 2yrs no claims and 3 pts was £650 iirc :)

and well tbh if i could insure it when i was any younger i'd have killed myself by now as in the wet you really do need to be sensible with them (and i know there were a few times in the past i wasnt in my centos but luckily didnt end in tears)

Looks tidy though Missy (y)

Nice one Missy (y)

I was meant to be going MR2 T-Bar hunting myself this month until the Bravo developed a PAS fault which is now taking a large chunk of my MR2 funds so I've had to postpone it :cry:

P.S: Insurance for me on Rev2 UK spec N/A T-Bar is £52 more a year than my HGT (well thats what Flux want to carry my policy over) :)

Very nice. :) Like it more in Black. :)

Can just see Pauline crusing down the M6. :D (y)

Whats happening with the Rover? :yuck:

Arrrggh, some one had the cheek to leave that sitting in a garden., I want one., very nice and really clean.,
amazing how they still look so modern after all these years., and glad to hear he dont have a smelly cr*p heap rover anymore, or does he?.,lol

PS, ask him to leave the MR2 to me in his will, hes 30odd so might die soon., :D.,lol

Thanks for the good comments guys...and the cheeky ones from those who live north of me :p

Just in the process of tidying her up at the moment and getting her to work properly. The sitting about for those years has played her electrics up :bang: But window, speedo and central locking is now working :)
And I'm not too sure Paul's parents were that happy when the handbrake went ping in the night and crashed into the garage door :eek:...but the cars ok...so meh lol

But for the most part, the car is sorted now and he's taking her in for alarm sorting and stereo/speaker fitting tomorrow (y) :D

And richie...he's just 29 ... I don't think he is gonna be leaving wills just yet :p lol

And Dave...I'm going 'special clubbing' on the 15th...wanna come with?? :slayer::D

And the rover is sitting on my drive...looking lonely and unloved :(

Last edited:
Thanks for the good comments guys...and the cheeky ones from those who live north of me :p

And richie...he's just 29 ... I don't think he is gonna be leaving wills just yet :p lol

Your welcome. :)

Well, if the brakes are like the handbrake, he might want to make one. :p :D

Oooh, unloved car, Christmas bonfire at Karen's anyone? :D (I'll bring quorn sausages for Booty. :))

Just in the process of tidying her up at the moment and getting her to work properly. The sitting about for those years has played her electrics up :bang: But window, speedo and central locking is now working :)
And I'm not too sure Paul's parents were that happy when the handbrake went ping in the night and crashed into the garage door :eek:...but the cars ok...so meh lol

But for the most part, the car is sorted now and he's taking her in for alarm sorting and stereo/speaker fitting tomorrow (y) :D

And Dave...I'm going 'special clubbing' on the 15th...wanna come with?? :slayer::D

lol., let him drive the rover for a while longer and he might just need that will., and who would ever have thought there would be something even more unreliable than a fiat on your drive:D
cat believe how cheap cars are over there though, that mr2 would cost a fortune over here., think ill be going over for a nice CRX some time soon.,:yum:

Your welcome. :)

Well, if the brakes are like the handbrake, he might want to make one. :p :D

Oooh, unloved car, Christmas bonfire at Karen's anyone? :D (I'll bring quorn sausages for Booty. :))

Don't forget the icecream too...or you will have a divorce on ya hands (y)

(btw, overdue pm on its way :) )

nice, hate the alloys but apart from that it's lush and i really like them.

i want one,Turbo of course, maybe after Xmas, i'dnever get my own policy on one, all the more reason to get on haha

Alloys are being changed (y)...not quite sure with which ones yet..but I have a feeling they will end up black with polished rims.

Back