General New member

Currently reading:
General New member

Mr.Steps

Hi guys i´ve been a guest for quite a while being the owner of a sei myself, and i signed up just too say you guys SCARE me!

Is everyone here a born & bred mechanic? I´d love to do some of the stuff you guys do on your cars but just aín´t got the know how. Never really learnt my way around the car... and i´m 23! and there guys with 14 who know more than i do! I know basic stuff but damn you guys take the cake!:D

So i´ll just be hanging around learning as much as i can till i can work up the nerve too try something for myself(y)

*Normally just jumped right in to the cinq/sei part of the forum so didnt sse the new member area sry..

Last edited:
Id probably say most members are like you to start with. But there is always someone on here to help out so jobs are made clear.

Welcome to the forum!

Ginner

Hi guys i´ve been a guest for quite a while being the owner of a sei myself, and i signed up just too say you guys SCARE me!

Is everyone here a born & bred mechanic? I´d love to do some of the stuff you guys do on your cars but just aín´t got the know how. Never really learnt my way around the car... and i´m 23! and there guys with 14 who know more than i do! I know basic stuff but damn you guys take the cake!:D

So i´ll just be hanging around learning as much as i can till i can work up the nerve too try something for myself(y)

*Normally just jumped right in to the cinq/sei part of the forum so didnt sse the new member area sry..

dont belive the hype ;)
theres always somthing to learn for all members. theres tech heavy threads yes but we still have members who struggle with changing a bulb.
no one will shoot you down for not knowing things.

however they will if you ask something covered in the guides/faq's and stickys ;) so have a good look through those.
also if you do any work on your car(even as simple as a bulb/fuse change!) then do pics and a guide for others :)

I´ll do that since i´ll be starting with simple stuff , gotta look into getting a hayne´s manual to start:rolleyes:

Problem is it´s my daily driver and i´ll do aything no to take the bus to work! (I´ve already had a bundle of problems that came with the car...), so just happy to be driving it again(y) ...just wonder for how long till the bext episode:(

Welcome, we all started somewhere, its just that some of us are older and have had many years to aquire knowledge.

A friend once told me that a Ferrari engine works on the same principle as a Ford model T.

They all go suck squeeze bang blow.

Cheers

D

Welcome, we all started somewhere, its just that some of us are older and have had many years to aquire knowledge.

A friend once told me that a Ferrari engine works on the same principle as a Ford model T.

They all go suck squeeze bang blow.

Cheers

D
but enough about those west coast girls :devil:

Back