New member here

Currently reading:
New member here

The Bee

Hi all

New to the forum so thought we should say hello.

Having just bought a Fiat 500 1.4 sport in yellow for my other half doing the school run we realise what a great little car the 500 is.

58 plate car with 43k miles on the clock. Its a Cat S car and know that Cat S cars often come with problems but we're are happy to resolve them along the way. Its been repaired to a high standard but little niggles will need sorting. Air Bag lights, which i'll post a separate query on later. The car only came with the manual key, the gear stick gaiter ring snapped, 6 speed gear knob chrome breaking away and is razor sharp and the scabbiest set of wheels i've ever seen. The lacquer peeling off is worse than our Lexus IS200 which are well known for it. Also the brown interior is questionable but starting to warm to it.

For a 1.4 sport the car feels a little sluggish on the pull but gets there eventually if that makes sense. Unless its in sport mode of course but that may be only a placebo or may be an issue with injectors or fuel filter or even possibly nothing, just the difference between normal mode & sport.

Aircon needs a re-gas (hopefully its nothing else).

Anyway with a bright yellow Fiat 500, the other half loves it and has branded it The Bee, nothing else really matters if she's happy.

Back