Technical new member, 2.0i 20v coupe owner car not starting. fse valve issues

Currently reading:
Technical new member, 2.0i 20v coupe owner car not starting. fse valve issues

drifttuner

new member, 2.0i 20v coupe owner car not starting. noise comin from intake

hiya all im new to the forum. i brought a 97 model coupe 20v non turbo. bout 4weeks ago. she as been fine til monday morning she wont start. checkd fuel and battery is fine. however this morning when i tried to turn it over with bonnet open. there was a humming noise coming from the fse boost valve thats been fitted. should i try to adjust it all check all my fuel lines for blocks etc first. please someone help its driving me mad without her (n) thanx in advance craig..

Last edited:
just been to have another go. its not the fse valve thats making the noise its one of the electric parts on the air intake where it meets the injectors. right next to and just below the fse valve and standard on others could this be a relay ???? also there is a clicking noise coming from the passenger foot well. my batt is almost dead now as alarm keeps going off as i try to turn it over :(

yes that goes out. also when i was checking the fuses today i saw i wire harness was unplugged (white one) so i plugged it back in and the light for no seatbelt started to work i wonder why this was unplugged what else does it power. im thinking it might off been a way to hide a fault of some kind that pre onwer was aware off

Back