new meet in walsall

Currently reading:
new meet in walsall

puntobloke

A.K.A. MGFSLATER
i have started a new meet every wednesday night at bescot mcdonalds,only problem i am having is that the ford boys are outnumbering me so all fiat owners welcome to join the club,lets show these amatuers we can do it better than them!(y)

yo alfie,pics will be on soon hopefully got the girls taking snaps now so you should be able to see them soon! give you brief desciption anyway,gold punto 17" bk 299 chromes,dual twin exit powerflow exhaust system with full arbarth kit and rear splitter tints all round.do you fancy coming down this wednesday check out the scene?

theres a place in lichfield that do parts for mk1s,thats where i got my kit from cant remember what its called though!will post it to you tomorrow cos they do allsorts of stuff for fiats.

puntobloke said:
theres a place in lichfield that do parts for mk1s,thats where i got my kit from cant remember what its called though!will post it to you tomorrow cos they do allsorts of stuff for fiats.

(y) and a post code to somewhere near there so i can get direction on the net

hi there jemmane,just a quick note cos im still at work! i promised you the address so here it is: on-line auto sport(www.fastfiat.com),unit 1, titan way,britannia park, lichfield WS149TT, well recommended by myself,good luck and let me know how you get on. see ya lata.

thanks puntobloke

@dave im not too sure aint that near to lester or something sure i heard the name when i was on the train

Back