New Look Multipla availability?

Currently reading:
New Look Multipla availability?

ggr

Anyone know when the new redesigned Multipla will be available in the UK?

http://www.carenthusiast.com/news.html?article=300

The new one is a mess. i mean the old one was too, but at least it looks like it was styled by one 7 year old. the new one looks like the old one with a corporate nose stuck on the front. which ruins the overall effect of wackiness and indivuality. All or nothing Folks. no half measures please

99 Brava 100 HSX,Met Cognac

04 Toyota Avensis 2.0 d4d. Champagne. 16" Alloys, Climate, Traction Etc....

The old one definitely grew on me, but obviously not with Joe Public.:( People I've spoken to love the concept ("Seats six, with boot space!!!!") but couldn't live with the looks. I agree the facelift is dull, but unfortunately in that sector of the market I think Manufacturers have to be conservative.[V] You know how the Great British Car Buying Public is - 'Why be a Shepherd, when I can be a Sheep'. [:(!]

92 Tipo TD SX, 86 126 FSM, 86 Panda 750L, 85 Panda 45 CL

Originally posted by mad_colm
The new one is a mess. i mean the old one was too, but at least it looks like it was styled by one 7 year old. the new one looks like the old one with a corporate nose stuck on the front. which ruins the overall effect of wackiness and indivuality. All or nothing Folks. no half measures please

99 Brava 100 HSX,Met Cognac

04 Toyota Avensis 2.0 d4d. Champagne. 16" Alloys, Climate, Traction Etc....

If yuo take care, you will find Idea front lights in this restyling...

For me is very ugly...

;)

PS

In Italy should be available from 6/2004

---------------------------
Fiat Brava 1.4 12v sx
---------------------
leuc00_frecce_t.jpg

Not before 6/2004...

Notice: UK is the first market for Multipla out of Italy [^]...

R.

---------------------------
Fiat Brava 1.4 12v sx
---------------------
leuc00_frecce_t.jpg

Not exactly a classic on the looks front but I think it's reasonable given the odd shape of the overall car. Hopefully Fiat are on to a marketing winner here because with awards won for the interior and heads turned for the looks the multipla has the world's attention. Now making it more saleable by toning down the looks and keeping the interior will do Fiat well I think.

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

Found a site with models till 2008
Follow this link http://www.italiaspeed.com/
To be short its planned for 2004 but the month ? who knows ?

Stilo JTD 3D (115HP) Dynamic Steel Silver, Leather, Nav+, Spoilerkit, Comfortpack, Auto airco
Alloys HR-Alurad Brio5 18x7.5"
Teekitezee !! (Alloys coming from Italy on a bike I think,stil waiting)

I really like the new one. I think with the old one who either loved it or loved to hate it and did not have that all round appeal to achieve high sales and good market position.

Anyway, looks good to me.

Smurfhead - would trade as Gaz but bit confusing with another guy with the same car on here with the same name. lol

Seicento Sporting (2001)

The new one is a vast improvement on the old one in styling terms - maybe less distinctive, but far from ugly. Hopefully, it'll boost the car's sales and help push FIAT back to profitability...well, maybe that's optimistic :p

<font size="5"><font color="black">/</font id="black"> F <font color="black">/ </font id="black">I <font color="black">/</font id="black"> A <font color="black">/</font id="black"> T <font color="black">/</font id="black"></font id="size5">
<font color="navy">Punto 55SX</font id="navy">

Back