Technical new light bulbs ?

Currently reading:
Technical new light bulbs ?

hi all
im looking to upgrade my front light bulbs to a snazzy look like almost blue but white like xeon or hids

cant be to expensive as times are hard

any pics would be great thanks

BTG

crap quality... but there XEON bulbs... ebay xeon 501 bulbs then thats them pick the up for 2 quid or so there proper cheap

Attachments

• new light.jpg
    new light.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 18
  • punto200.jpg
    punto200.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 18
There all cheap bulbs!!

And those Blue Side-lights - think MIGHT be illegal - depends how Blue they look when switched on

and there a HID Look, not actual HID bulbs

HID's are whats on dave's picture, a special Bulb that needs a Special Type of transformer to Work them

Ziggy
them blue bulbs are in the pics i posted, i thought aww fk there going to be blue, then they come out bright white with a real slight tint to them depending how they catch your eye kinda thing also it says there road legal if you was to get pulled for the being illegal ims ure there would be a way with trading standards or something for faulse advertisement etc

Blue bulbs will give the traffic police an excuse to stop the car to see if its got HIDs which are technically illegal without the correct reflectors and lenses. Relatively low temperature HIDs give a clean light without looking blue and might be ok in standard headlights. But if they scatter and dazzle the car is illegal for having incorrectly set headlights.

Back