New job!

Currently reading:
New job!

Dominion

haven't got enough lette
Some of you may recall I was made redundant a while ago (23 Sept to be precise) after 11 years with the same company.

On Monday 15th Dec I had an interview and today I had a phone call offering me the job :slayer:

So now I am a technical operator for Severn Trent Water, and no longer signing on at job centre in the ultimate chavtown (Worksop) (y)

Some of you may recall I was made redundant a while ago (23 Sept to be precise) after 11 years with the same company.

On Monday 15th Dec I had an interview and today I had a phone call offering me the job :slayer:

So now I am a technical operator for Severn Trent Water, and no longer signing on at job centre in the ultimate chavtown (Worksop) (y)

Congratulations....

(i'll be filling your job club place after tomorrow :bang: )

Well done matey. You may not be starting until after Christmas but at least you're New Year will start well. While I think of it, there's a bit of a chemical like taste to our water sometimes, can you pop round and have a look/taste on Thursday if you've got a few minutes.

what annoys my dad is he offering a good quote
but another company boss is having close relations
and so they got the job
meaning a job my dad thought was assured isnt
meaning he let2 people go since they wudnt have the same job to do all day they would be doing little jobs and need telling what to do

what annoys my dad is he offering a good quote
but another company boss is having close relations
and so they got the job
meaning a job my dad thought was assured isnt
meaning he let2 people go since they wudnt have the same job to do all day they would be doing little jobs and need telling what to do

:shrug::confused:

Congrats Mate ..take it you wont be up to your neck in fibre glass matting and resin again..now you are going to work for severn trent might be a good time to take up fishing..maybe wet a line together one day if you do..(y)

thats great news.

now you can find me a job.

Yeah, I heard you were in the same boat. Hope you're getting treated with a bit more respect from job centre staff than I was. Totally got tarred with the same brush as all the chavscum that have never worked and never will. :mad:

Anyways, I'm sure a man of your calibre will soon bounce back (y)

Back