New(ish) Alloys! Huzzah!

Currently reading:
New(ish) Alloys! Huzzah!

Well... set off to Essex this morning at 8:45... Arrived at Daves house around 10:45 (2 hours to travel 80 miles... not toooo bad considering most were back roads or A roads with a load of traffic) and picked up some alloys in exchange for a laptop and a bit of £££...

Got home about 2:30, went and got a new tyre fitted where it was sorely needed... got the alloys fitted about 20 mins ago :p

Yes I know it needs lowering... remember they've only just been put on, so they've not settled into place (still sitting high from where the jack dropped them)... next up... colour coding the bumpers :p and yes.. it's filthy:p

:D

(big files... 56k beware)

Attachments

• DSC00418.JPG
    DSC00418.JPG
    584 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC00419.JPG
    DSC00419.JPG
    595.5 KB · Views: 31
Just been out for a quick spin... it doesn't handle any different, feels a bit firmer.

It's also sitting (what looks like) about an inch lower, which is niiiice :D it looks better now. will take another pic tomorrow and you can compare them :p

Ok, so i got bored and whipped out paint, had a quick play around and this is what i came out with. i wanna lower it about 45 front, 40 rear... you reckon it'd end up like this? or would i need to drop it 60 all round?

Attachments

• howiwantittolook.JPG
    howiwantittolook.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 12
Back