3.jpg

Grande Punto New GP Sporting With SkyDome

Introduction

Hi Got the car last wednesday and been to busy to post until now :).

3.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Sorry the photo's are crap but there took using my Phone
icon9.gif
sky window on the stilo. sky dome on the GP ?! and a sun roof on my mk1?

i want a sky roof :eek:

looks good in red. ive yet to see one with anthracite wheels(<-- the way to my heart :p) aswell ;)(y)

I really really like it :). First Punto i've drove that handles a corner properly. Handles way better than my Fabia vRS which understeered like a dog. Ive done nearly 600miles now and its starting to loosen up and give me better MPG and more power. Funny you should say about the Engine cover I had that on my mind should be a easy mod :). I wouldn't mind antracite wheels anyone know where and how much the Paint would be?. Only thing im doing to performance is a nice re-map to maybe 160-170Bhp once the engine has got at least 5k, Problem being ive got a baby on the way so money is going to go short quickly :(.

I've been a busy little bugger this last weekend and I painted my Engine cover to match the car :).

DSC00067.jpg

I also painted the brake calipers yellow :), Haven't got enough space to post them though
icon9.gif

Attachments

• DSC00067.jpg
    DSC00067.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 490
Hmmmm.... not sure about yellow brake calipers, i would have said either silver or red :rolleyes: Your gona have post a picture to pursade us :D

and the engine cover looks good, now all you need is a nice induction kit and some red hosing for it and a red strut brace across the back to finish it off (y) - although i cant see the suspension torrents and the lay out looks kinda wierd, dont know if u'd be able to get a sturt brace in there!

Back