New Girl

Currently reading:
New Girl

Here comes trouble...

Alright Minx, still think your driving a bumper car then ;)

Only kidding, looks abit nasty you sure it hasnt damaged the inner wing, chassis leg etc, wheel looks pushed back.

As long as your ok thats all that matters.

Oh hello ash! :p Long time no speak! I've bought new suspension parts for it anyway. Just need a few other bits now, maybe some of you guys can help a lady in need! :D ...OK, maybe not a lady, but a female!!!! ;)

so when you getting your done then mate?
you going usc this year?

when i get paid next week im hoping to get the rest of the parts then. Then i'll get someone to fix it when i get paid again the month after. too right i'm going to usc! i will find a way, even if i am still punto-less :p
u goin then, mr soapy tit ****!! or is that a silly question! lol

Oh hello ash! :p Long time no speak! I've bought new suspension parts for it anyway. Just need a few other bits now, maybe some of you guys can help a lady in need! :D ...OK, maybe not a lady, but a female!!!! ;)

Yes well im no longer part of the crew i am...

Ah thats good to know, did you get a full suspension kit or something.
(Cant remember if you had it lowered or not)

Thats if a strut was bent and not just the bottom arm.

What bits are you after to finish ?

Im sure some of us guys could help you, but i must warn you that i dont take cash ;)

Last edited:
Hello :D I'm bored so i thought i'd sign up here! I'm Bobbie, 21, from Wales and I drive a black Fiat Punto Sporting with an Abarth kit... Which is a bit smashed up at the moment but should be back on the road soon lol.
5426065a2973034208b923185414l.jpg

(y)
Welcome(y) I have had a similar mishap with my cinq abarth, my daughter hit a parked car and pushed the front drivers side back about an inch. Thankfully it was repairable. I would guess that yours will need some serious pulling out if its repaired. It looks pretty serious , with the wheel so far back. Its likely to have bent the chassis leg and the end of the sill.(n)
As long as you are ok, hopefully you could get another punto, theres lots around. You may be able to transfer the abarth stuff onto another car.

:chin: This sounds like a job for... SuperAlex :worship: (Yeah its bad... sorry :eek: it was the best i could come up with on a sunday evening)

Back