Styling New genuine mats

Currently reading:
Styling New genuine mats

I'm looking to get new genuine mats shipped to Ireland. Anyone knows where I can get them at a decent price? If not original, do you know any other mat set that it's top quality? Cheers

They're now £48, on the FIAT Accessories site... -- if you mean these...! :eek:

No five-door ones, though.... :(

Mine are similar but not the same (better to go in and ask) they look a bit nasty compared to mine!

Having had the mats in both 3 door and 5 door guise I can confirm they are exactly he same

The only stupid thing fiat did was put the drivers side mat fasteners too close to the little chassis number flap in the carpet which makes putting the fasteners in a bit tricky

The mats look good,(y)

iwas going to buy some fiat branded ones,but after looking at the Mats ihave in
the punto already, theyve been Minging through the winter,
but they wash off quick with the hosepipe as theyre rubber,

So at this price,id have two sets cheap rubber ones for winter,and the best for summer,

I got both my velour (summer) and rubber (winter) ones (both sets costing around £25) from Motion Performance Essentials on eBay. Very good quality; a perfect fit; and lots of colourways to choose from. (y)

PS: Should have realized that three- and five-doors weren't different: as the seats are a direct swap.... :eek:

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Ibuy mats from costco, they last years,(goodyear branded)

But the fiat ones look good, makes acar look more original, :)

iwill buy some after ive got my new tyres x4 of them needed -so mats can wait,

Back