General New Forum Member - New Tipo - One Question

Currently reading:
General New Forum Member - New Tipo - One Question

Lùcho

Hello all. I´d bought a Tipo '90 1.8 16V 3 weeks ago. I´m very happy with it, but it has some things I´ll need to fix some time. I hope I can get some answers from you as me helping any of you when possible.

´Where is the deposit for the rear wiper water? I hear the pump but no water comes out anywere.......

Cheers

welcome!

the rear screen was problem may be down to a non-return valve being faulty. i have a cinq myself so dont know where to look on the tipo for them, but a non return valve is a small thing - plastic, has a round bit in the middle and a pipe connected to each side. it'll have a triangle on the plastic round bit. they stop water flowing back thru the system but when they break tend to not let any water through at all!

They're peanuts to buy, less than a pound i think when i bought one for my cinq.

Thanks a lot you all!!!!
I thought that this was not a good Forum, not as the one I used to be usually following. But you´re really cool.

And I´ll say it now for all my future posts: Sorry about my English. Spelling corrections are accepted ;-)

Back