South Central New Forest 2013 Xmas Get Together.

Currently reading:
South Central New Forest 2013 Xmas Get Together.

New Forest 2013 Xmas Get Together.
Posted by grimwau
The Green Dragon at Brook, Hampshire, SO43 7HE.
Sunday, December 1, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, December 1, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Thought you would all like to see a photo of Woody the Giant English we had at the rescue for a year. His owner gave him up.....because he got too big! I think there's a clue in the breed? Please everyone really think carefully about buying pets for your kids at any time of year, not just during silly season. The Rescue Ranch is already full of unwanteds when we usually expect and influx after Christmas.

Although saying that......if you want a pet guinea pig.....anyone...........

Now thats what I call a rabbit :eek:
feed a family for a week :devil: lol

Just to clarify, when Liz got down under the table it was because she wanted to go to the car and get the menus. This was to save having to disturb people who were eating their meals and for no other reason, OK!

That is our story and we are sticking to it. ;)

I have just noticed that your sig picture does not fully represent the true condition of your vehicle. It seems to be missing the go faster stripe on the bumper :devil:

I have just noticed that your sig picture does not fully represent the true condition of your vehicle. It seems to be missing the go faster stripe on the bumper :devil:

As Chas would (probably) say, "there's always some smart Alec with a pithy comment around ." :devil:

Anyway, I'm looking to choose a pic from the meeting to use for a little while so watch this space.

As Chas would (probably) say, "there's always some smart Alec with a pithy comment around ." :devil:

Anyway, I'm looking to choose a pic from the meeting to use for a little while so watch this space.

you using this one arnt you

2013-Fiat-500-Abarth-Esseesse-boot.jpg

:p

you using this one arnt you

:p

I was wrong when I said someone, I forgot about you Andy. :D

Anyway, if you are going to be pithy (my favourite word at the moment) get your punctuation right or someone might just jump on it to make some weak, pathetic attempt at retaliation.

Not me though, I wouldn't stoop so low. :rolleyes:

Here you go...I did a smart repair in photoshop..

11177081416_ff19e2b21a_o.jpg

Back