New Flags

Currently reading:
New Flags

Sounds like a good idea - but how far do you go?

Really we'd need suggestions of the flags so that Ben could try get hold of them! So I think we need to make a list...

rallycinq said:
How about starting with the saltire, and see what the demand is from there.

Cheers

D
i was on the phone to my insurance company and she asked me which garage id like the bike fixed, i sed "saltire suzuk" she asked me to spell it, i replied saltire as in the scottish flag, then she had the cheek to say " oh i didnt know they had a different flag!" i was ragin!!! silly bint!

alainax said:
i was on the phone to my insurance company and she asked me which garage id like the bike fixed, i sed "saltire suzuk" she asked me to spell it, i replied saltire as in the scottish flag, then she had the cheek to say " oh i didnt know they had a different flag!" i was ragin!!! silly bint!
I remember having bank of scotland notes refused in manchester once cos "they are not legal tender in england!!!"
Got it sorted in the end tho. :D

The Beast said:
I remember having bank of scotland notes refused in manchester once cos "they are not legal tender in england!!!"
Got it sorted in the end tho. :D

Actually, Scottish money is more legal tender than English money. A Scottish banknote is a promisory note to the value of a number of pounds Sterling and is stated as such. English notes are for an amount of pounds. Could be potatoes for all we know!

Cheers

D

Attachments

• scotland.gif
    scotland.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 105
rallycinq said:
Hi moderators,

How about increasing the number of countries and therefore flags available to members. Some of us our proud of our heritage.

Cheers

D

anyone notice how its always the scots that make a point of been scottish. :rolleyes:

you dont see english people asking for a st. george's flag.

you're british, have been for a very long time, so get on with it.

Last edited:
jug said:
anyone notice how its always the scots that make a point of been scottish. :rolleyes:

you dont see english people asking for a st. george's flag.

you're british, have been for a very long time, so get on with it.
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez im gonna shut my mouth or il get banned too!

its like flying the european union flag, yeah ur part of it but it doesnt mean anything, where as flying your actual countries flag has meaning,

and the itaian flag................ coz the cinqs italian :confused:
edit " dam u custard! always a second ahead!"

Back