General New Fiat Grande Punto T-Jet

Currently reading:
General New Fiat Grande Punto T-Jet

That lift along the roof line reminds me of a London Taxi, does it light up in yellow as well?

No seriously, it does look smart, Italian cars always look good in red - Apart from MW's of course.

Nice car and all but it won't be fast enought to compete imo.

Must be my eyes - I can't see anything different with it.. :confused:
i have seen 1 in the showroom absolutely no difference to any other sporting spec wise....just the engine thats all run of the mill sporting::)

Is it just me or is that just a normal 130bhp 1.9 GP sporting with a T-jet badge, the M-Jet badge just pops out (I've taken mine off and moved it, then moved it back), it's got both the Diesel wheels and exhaust too...

Tom

Last edited:
Is it just me or is that just a normal 130bhp 1.9 GP sporting with a T-jet badge, the M-Jet badge just pops out (I've taken mine off and moved it, then moved it back), it's got both the Diesel wheels and exhaust too...

Tom

Sorry to be picky because i agree with you generally that its no different but the exhaust isnt actually the same. You can only tell by looking at it in the flesh, my local dealer has one. Its a bit more square than the Sporting one, only ever so though. 99% of people out there will not notice the difference, i dont even think a lot of GP owners would be able to tell.

Rich

Tom

I wouldn't expect the Sporting T-Jet to look any different to the Multijet apart from the badging.

Troy.

Back