New FF member...

Currently reading:
New FF member...

I'm a dad!!!!!!!!

Nicola (my lovely mrs) gave birth to a boy yesterday, 7lb 6oz, really messy... Lots of stainless steel, blood and gore... He's called Sam, I'm fried and I'm off to get them in a minute....

Thanks everyone who wished us well at Gaydon and Photos to follow........

All the best from Luke, Nic and Sam... (y)(y)

Wayy Hayy....Congrats to you both!!!
Fantastic News!!!! Hope all is well with mum Nic and baby Sam....
Looking forward to the photos....Best wishes and we hope you have nothing planned for the next 20 years!!

Heike and Kev

:woot:

That's great news. Well done to Nic, and best wishes to all the familly!

Have you ordered Sam's mini Fiat t-shirt yet..?

Congratulation!!!

Now time to buy

Attachments

• cimg5692_407.jpg
    cimg5692_407.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations!! Already have the perfect car for carting around kids and prams! Well it was the reason my parents bought my panda :D

PS... I got two of those model panda's (mk1's!! :eek:). Going to paint one up like my Chichi to put on the dash :cool:

Si

Congratulations on the new arrival!

But would your wife of killed you if you'd of wanted to name Sam 'sergio tacchini' LOL

Jim

Sam Sisley wasn't on the cards!! :D

Thanks everyone for the support, Sam is still in the special care unit but I think (I hope) he'll be out and with mum on the ward tomorrow...

Exciting times!!

The baby carrier fits exactly behind my seat in Sparky with no wobbles; Could have been made to fit!! My first journey was in a 128 (I think), my brothers was in a white clasic 500 and Sams will be in our Panda. There's a kind of symmetry to that.

All the best, Luke. (y)

Back