CIMG0015.JPG

Stilo New Exhaust - Stilo

Introduction

Testing the new camera out, so i decided to show you the new exhaust i had put on a couple of months ago

oh yeah and the old mans car
Hi Ged (y) your car really looks nice in red ..I never took that much notice of the colour before but its looking good :)

thank you all for the replys its good to know that it looks nice to others aswell as me. I didnt want to go over the top with the look i have plans for what i want the outcome to be like and want to be finished by the time i get my licence back.
The exhaust if you remember the cinquecento is the same style but the size down. Its from powerflow in Bolton i had them both done there and they have been good on both fixes. (y)

haha yeah she is still going, i am not lying when i say i love her! lol Girlfriend is scared when i say i like her more then her. I say TRUE!!!

Good job she dosen't come on here eh!:p

looks good (y)

although i hate powerflow - maybe you dont have the same problem, but around here (carlisle) Gates who does it are absolutely rubbish, the welds, fit, and material quality are naff, and after they have fitted it they just dont want to know if you have issues with it (n)

but as long as you are happy with it, fine!

Nice exhaust, looking good. Is that just the back box or is it a full system from Powerflow?

Back