General New Doors

Currently reading:
General New Doors

Sprox

1 Key operation!
has anyone any info on getting new doors? I can't remember what's been said before - do we have to go to France or something to get them?

Sprox said:
has anyone any info on getting new doors? I can't remember what's been said before - do we have to go to France or something to get them?
any particular reason you want new doors... ?... what's wrong with good second hand?... i have a rust free passenger side but i can't recall what colour it is... grey maybe like those sergio tacchini ones.

Tony M said:
any particular reason you want new doors... ?... what's wrong with good second hand?... i have a rust free passenger side but i can't recall what colour it is... grey maybe like those sergio tacchini ones.
I didn't know there were any good second hand doors! I thought they were ALL rusty!

Steve said:
I have two bloody good Sisley doors. They were the only part of the car that wasn't rusted to flakes. I might fit them to the 750 but I'd have to remove the trim and fill the holes... They even have the Sisley logos on them!
Well are you selling them?:)

Doh! Yes! I see where you are now - they'd probably get dented on the way anyway - you hang onto them - I'll get some from somewhere

This colour:
pandaaaa.jpg

What's it called?

But I've got a lot of respraying to do since the vandalism..... so colour not really an issue - will need new window winders too!

Sprox said:
But I've got a lot of respraying to do since the vandalism..... so colour not really an issue - will need new window winders too!
the window mechanism or just the handles?

window mechanism - the runners are all kinked and the windows only wind halfway down - have tried to straighten them but it's no good - I probably just need the runners actually..........

Back