Croma New Croma-driver in town

Currently reading:
Croma New Croma-driver in town

MvdG85

Hi All,

I’m a freshly, first time, owner of an Fiat Croma 2007. A nice underrated car with some cosmetic and technical problems. The most I’ve already solved with the big help of YouTube, this forum and Google.

As an upgrade I bought an second hand Connect Nav+ unit from a scrapper, ofcourse without the Mastercode.
After many pages on this forum I found several options to solve this problem. The easiest and cheapest is update the Connect Nav+ to firmware 11 so you don’t need the code (correct me if I’m wrong)
On the forum are many treads to read but they go mostly over de Connect Nav+ in an Stilo.

Is the connect Nav+ (NG1?) in a Fiat Croma 2005 the same unit as, for example, the unit in a Stilo? But then with an different frontcover?

My question, is the software that I can download on the forum usable for my Connect Nav+ or is there a high risk of bricking my second hand unit.

Kind regards,

Mark

Small update -> found the original dealer who delivered the car new and he still had the documentation of the car.. Huston, we have the code 🤩.

Back