PIC00080.JPG

Panda (Classic) New Classic Panda

Introduction

Picked it up today , it handled a 120 mile journey with ease and felt steady and secure at 70+

Needs a few things patching up but hopefully nothing to expensive or major

PIC00080.JPG

PIC00082.JPG

PIC00083.JPG

PIC00088.JPG

PIC00090.JPG

PIC00091.JPG

PIC00084.JPG

Hope you like and it will be showing at gaydon :p
Bull bar was standard on Sisley model; I remember selling those new when I worked at a Fiat Dealership

Jon.
Is the general consensus now that Insurance companies will load a car with bull bars?

I think I would rather pay a £10-£20 extra and dent a RAV 4 than f...k the front of a Panda in a 5mph crash as I did.
At least that way I would have felt better.

The only problem is it is David and Goliath thing of a bean can against a tank and we know who always comes off worst don't we!
Dave

Jon.
Is the general consensus now that Insurance companies will load a car with bull bars?

I think I would rather pay a £10-£20 extra and dent a RAV 4 than f...k the front of a Panda in a 5mph crash as I did.
At least that way I would have felt better.

The only problem is it is David and Goliath thing of a bean can against a tank and we know who always comes off worst don't we!
Dave

To be honest Dave it really does vary from insurer to insurer, some will add is at no extra £, others with load the policy slightly, others really take the mick with premium loading, and others not want to touch it with a barge pole. Might be worth saying its factory fitted as an option as I know some were, but not all, and some insurance companies will make a hugh fuss about a genuine item if its been fitted aftermarket (alloy wheels for example) but won't if it rolled out of the factory with said item on the car - strange as the risk is no different really :rolleyes: (n)

I'll be starting a thread soon.. real soon lol..

i have to ask this, but how can you tell if say the car rolled out the factory with a bull bar fitted or not?
Is there some huge record book of each car made stating all the "optional extras" available for the car made by the manufacturer?

i just had to ask, as it is possible that my panda did come with a bull bar but some one took it off.

I'll be starting a thread soon.. real soon lol..

i have to ask this, but how can you tell if say the car rolled out the factory with a bull bar fitted or not?
Is there some huge record book of each car made stating all the "optional extras" available for the car made by the manufacturer?

i just had to ask, as it is possible that my panda did come with a bull bar but some one took it off.

Origional sales invoice (y)

Origional sales invoice (y)

Correct,
if invoice is't in documentation folder you may give a go and track down which fiat daeler did put your cat into the marked (number plate small writings, boot lid glass stickers). If dealer still exist give them a call, explain why you're asking for such an info (VIN number will be helpfull), and if you will have a bit of luck they schould have a copy of orginal invoice for your car or at least final specification.

Ps. DragonMan- it's real pleausure to hear that you have finaly manage to materialise your dream about owning a panda. Life is brutal, but it's much easier when you exacly know what you.

Looking forward to see the thread...

Back