General New Cinque Owner

Currently reading:
General New Cinque Owner

farmer.palmer

After owning many Tipo's, Uno's and Panda's I took a bit of a punt on Ebay and bought a Cinque for £26.00! Without MoT or Tax.

Hadn't been started for two years but fired up straight away with a fresh battery. It all seems to work, with a bit of fettling should be a nice example.

Looking forward to many more hours of small FIATing...:D

I don't suppose anybody has a Cinque they are breaking? I just need a few 'silly' parts that most breakers won't entertain. There is a ad in the wanted section https://www.fiatforum.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=33717&cat=81

Cheers
James

Absolute bargain!
There are a few people on here that break fiats I have had parts from jiminwatford and had a great service when dealing with him. There is also centopainter and centralcentos try messaging them they will probably have the parts you require.

Last edited:
Absolute bargain!
There are a few people on here that break fiats I have had parts from jiminwatford and had a great service when dealing with him. There is also centopainter and centralcentos try messaging them they will probably have the parts you require.

Thanks. One of the aforementioned has already been in touch with a very good deal.

It does look like a bit of a bargain. Further inspection reveals very little structural rust, I was expecting to have to use the welder but now don't think that will be required. It does have a big dent on the OSF wing and the bumper is cracked, but can live with that. It has one very noisy tappet and a slight oil leak. All easily fixable.

Should have an MoT very soon.

It even has an induction kit (which I am not a great fan of) which looks like a GSR, but has no identification...?

So I give it a bit of fettling, cleaned some bulb connections, new wiper blades, unblocked the washer nozzles. Changed the spark plugs.
And now it has an MOT!

Does motoring does not get much cheaper than that...? Now what to do with it?

Anybody want a 899 1994 Black cinque in surprisingly good condition, 40,000 miles ?

It would make a great little grass autotester. Might be a bit underpowered for tarmac but who knows it might shock everyone

Back