General New Cinq owner.

Currently reading:
General New Cinq owner.

Hiya you guys, thought id come and say HELLO *waves*

I picked up the new car yesterday and Kev's taken some pics today while i was at work (after washing and polishing her ;) )

Check out her pics on

https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=22944

Sie and Pete the cheque will be in the post to join you guys at clubcento :cool: I've already talked kev into going to the Isle of Man with it ;) :p

Let me know what you guys think (y)

dawn_of_time said:
Sie and Pete the cheque will be in the post to join you guys at clubcento :cool: I've already talked kev into going to the Isle of Man with it ;) :p
Excellent, good girl :D

Its in immaculate condition Pete, Kev looked at all the places you told him they rust, but there was nothing. Only fault he could find was a brake light was out and it needs a new battery. Will find out what else when i take it for its MOT on mon (its been stood in a garage for the last 6 months).

Yeah we read the posts on it so i told Kev while hes on his 18 days off hes gotta go and have a blokes weekend away :D

D4NS this ones not going to be modded cos i need it for work :( the punt's going to be modded more though now :cool:

Last edited:
dawn_of_time said:
Its in immaculate condition Pete, Kev looked at all the places you told him they rust, but there was nothing. Only fault he could find was a brake light was out and it needs a new battery. Will find out what else when i take it for its MOT on mon (its been stood in a garage for the last 6 months).

Yeah we read the posts on it so i told Kev while hes on his 18 days off hes gotta go and have a blokes weekend away :D
Dawn, you're a star!

I consider the comment about "he wants his to rival Pete's" as a throwing down of the gauntlet :D

Now then, where's the Tweeks catalogue... :)

fixitagaintomorrow said:
Dawn, you're a star!

I consider the comment about "he wants his to rival Pete's" as a throwing down of the gauntlet :D

Now then, where's the Tweeks catalogue... :)

i was at work last night, am i missing something here or has dawn started a cinq war on my behalf :D :p ;)

Back