New car

Currently reading:
New car

rich_2oo3

Hey havnt been on in ages lol sold my cinq last year some time dont know how many of you wil remember me but ive been modding my new car over the last few minths just thought id put a few pics up

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

filter1.jpg

and the old cinq for those who remember it

IMG_0002.jpg

picture.jpg

interior.jpg

cos a 106 handles better than a punto? :)

like them wheels, are they white or silver they look silver-ish. imo white would be better. I'd loose the black bumpstrips, colour code the door handles and also black-out the B pillar if it were mine.

For a 106 it looks quite tidy, have you encountered the interesting handling qualities of the pug yet? If not I'm sure it won't be long!

Good luck with it, I'm sure its a little more refined than the cinq, and may it bring you many miles of pleasurable driving.

its just a 1.1 alloys are silver its been lowerd 40mm on the front and 50mm on the back its sittin lower then it is in the pics now cause its all settled in, lol i wouldnt have another fiat for those of u who remember how often mine broke down just thought id pop on and say hello, as for the handleing i cant fault it atall i cant even unsettle the back end like i could in the cinq plus its been living at 5-6k since september and only prob i had was ht leads lol just cant kill it

Last edited:
Back