Grande Punto New car

Currently reading:
Grande Punto New car

i had it from perrys brand new for 9 px my car at min in glory white with no extras it was the cheapest i had sin it i was goner buy one second hand for 8 so fort might as well have 59 plate brand new for another 1000 oner do it up tho lol

i had it from perrys brand new for 9 px my car at min in glory white with no extras it was the cheapest i had sin it i was goner buy one second hand for 8 so fort might as well have 59 plate brand new for another 1000 oner do it up tho lol

yeh not bad mate, i was going to buy mine from perrys but they would not give me the right price for my old car, in the end i went to local dealer and got it for 10 with extras. (y)

gd buy what extras did u get an wat do u think perrys would say if i went with the 9k and didn't px even tho i sed i was px my corsa a they agreed to 4000 for that but i cud sell it for 4500 private an i got a month to wen they will have the tjet

gd buy what extras did u get an wat do u think perrys would say if i went with the 9k and didn't px even tho i sed i was px my corsa a they agreed to 4000 for that but i cud sell it for 4500 private an i got a month to wen they will have the tjet

tinted windows and subwoofer! £9000 for the car and they will give you £4000 for your old corsa? should be ok, just phone them and ask them. £500 could be used on mods mate (y)

Back