New Car??

Currently reading:
New Car??

it depends what your requirements are.

do you want great fuel economy, or are you more concerned about performance?

do you need a big boot and plenty of room for rear passengers?

for most people a mk2 punto makes a great first car. the 1.2 16v sporting is a nice car with loads of goodies, and you can pick up a minter for under £2000.

PuntoS5+.jpg

Hmm i just wanted a good looking car which is cheap on petrol..or diesel..just the basics..Dont really wanna be carting anyone else around so just room for me and my handbag really lol!

x

punto mk2

have full electrics as standard and 'city' steering

parts are cheap and its economical as well..mines doing between 58.8-74.3 mpg at the moment

Seicento or Cinquecento, great fuel economy and just enough space for you and your handbag!

And they look way better than any Punto! :p

Edit 1: Also, knowing that it'll fold if you crash it will make you a much better and safer driver than if you feel you're invincible ...

Edit 2: I also suppose it depends how much you're willing to spend and how much you can afford to pay for insurance/tax/petrol

Last edited:
punto mk2 i have one in metalic green its my first fiat i love the shape mines a 2001 and i paid £1700 for it with 12 months mot, they do actually have a big boot i have horses and i got saddles and everything in mine its a ideal little car and great on fuel.

puntos are great if you can find a good one:) decent size if you need the extra space too and also safe as its a decent size. thje cinqs and seis are cute but i think maby abit too small inmy oppinion.cheaper to buy though than a punto.but with puntos you get abit more of a car for your money.:)

punto ftw!

May I go as far to venture a lower spec punto such as a mia, 1.2 8v so maintenance is cheap and easy, black plastic bumpers which survive those 1st car parking mistakes a lot better, also wheel trims if you kerb it throw it away and buy another.
Summat like this...
media

Ok not as nice as the one jug posted but more first car proof everbodymakes mistakes when they are learning.

Last edited:
May I go as far to venture a lower spec punto such as a mia, 1.2 8v so maintenance is cheap and easy, black plastic bumpers which survive those 1st car parking mistakes a lot better, also wheel trims if you kerb it throw it away and buy another.
Summat like this...
media

Ok not as nice as the one jug posted but more first car proof everbodymakes mistakes when they are learning.

:rolleyes: oh god not one of those memories return :p

Back