28052008857.jpg

New Car - Merc

Introduction

well thought id post pics of my new car, it isnt very shiny atm due to lots of dirt lol, was clean earlier though.....

First things first i was after a car alot more moden and with lots of little extras because of the amount of miles i will be doing, also something with an image/badge because of the job. Now the car wouldnt be my first choice but its all paid for so im happy with all that.

Also beau i dont give a **** if your punto is faster ro waht ever other car someone wants to tell me is faster.... it moves like **** of a shovel considering all the extra weight its got and im thorougly enjoying it. After 3k it gets all fun but i cant figure out how to turn the traction control of yet lol......

Anyways here it is....

Mercedes Benz W169 A170 Advantgarde SE Manual

1.7 L Petrol - 116 bhp @ 5500 RPM and 155 NM @ 3500-4000 RPM
Easy-Vario-Plus system
Exterior Sight and Light Package
Interior Light Package
Seat Comfort Package
Sports Package
Sports Suspension
Sports seats in Black Artico and Zandvoort cloth
Centre armrest - front
Electric Windows all Round (Normally just in front)
Air Conditioning
Also going to order a Phone Kit and Detachable Towbar for it tomorrow hopefully

Sports Package Included....
17" alloy wheels (4) - 7-spoke design
7J x 17 (tyre size 215/45)
Exhaust tailpipe - geometric oval chrome-plated
Instrument cluster with silver backplate
Leather-trimmed gearshift with aluminium cap
Leather-trimmed sports steering wheel and handbrake lever
Radiator grille louvres in matt silver with perforated design
Sports suspension (lowers vehicle by 10mm)
Sports pedals with stainless steel inserts and rubber studs

Also ive got plans for a few AMG and Brabus Bits over time

well i think thats most of the spec, im struggle her now lol, probably some ive forgot.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

p.s. if your name is dave or you think like dave, and you are going to post a comment about it being a crappy non fiat car then please leave my thread =)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the job - the school run :devil:

theyre ok i suppose cant understand why they did a 1.7 petrol though especially with a 1.6 in the range

Hope it gets round roundabouts ok :)

yeh TC is a bit of an arse, wil just have to give it some more :devil:

nah not school run abouts, Insolvency ;)

The 1.6 They do is a diesel...

They do
1.5 Petrol
1.7 Petrol
2.0 Petrol
2.0 Turbo Petrol
1.5 CDI
1.8 CDI
2.0 CDI

Isnt a bad engine tbh, rev happy is the way to describe it and it just keeps pulling and pulling even after its peak power .....:)

anyways its my work car, got a project car being sorted, so all good :D

when they first came out many moons ago, easyrentacar had them on offer, so i took one for 5 days up to north wales, brand new, 12 miles on the clock on collection, very well put together, pulled well, even fully laden, i think it was an A160.....petrol...coped very well with snowdonia, handled ok, comfy, and very roomy for overall size. i liked the styling, more than the current one, but overall i guess they are very similar underneath, and i think a pretty good car. not a speedster, just does what it does, i think the only thing that could be termed a fault is pricing, back then they were more the "premium" side of pricing

also something with an image/badge because of the job.

so your a 'snob' now (y)

i also find it odd a 19 yr old liking a car like that.... if i wanted a snobs car id of gone for a bmw coupe or something slightly sporty/ fitting in for a younger drive, not something for a school mum who's children are at a private school.

Last edited:
Such a shame to see yet another Non-Fiat Members Motors thread go t*ts up :(

Looks like a pretty decent motor dude, I'm sure it will look right in the car park at your new work (y)

I still get loads of ribbing at work for buying my 4th Fiat :eek: lol

Last edited:
Such a shame to see yet another Non-Fiat Members Motors thread go t*ts up :(

was tits up from the off, you didn't see what he wrote before the edit.
if non fiat people want to stay and be nice like some we have then fine, but we wont put up with the abusive few who think because they have a non fiat it gives them the right to use excessive profanity, and flame our staff and members and/or our cars :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back