New Car feat.Adz's Car

Currently reading:
New Car feat.Adz's Car

its like that because of the owner who had it before me, it was actually worse than that when i had it (went through the wheel arch and the wheel would rub on the boost pipe) it because it was converted by another company to high boost and so the 'proper' high boost pipes wasnt fitted (because of the dodgy intercooler used)
I have since replaced the intercooler with a bigger one and re-done the pipe work so it is at least better than it was originally.
Jamie, if you want it looking like alexs, aarons' etc van aaken said they have an intercooler left for something like £100 and can re-do the piping aswel
Looking good tho!!

DAM!
just remembered jamie, i got a spare punto 75 tb at home, you could of taken that aswel!!!
also got a spare backbox lol, need to get rid of everything which reminds me of the good old days in the cinq

Cars looking good, and those Lancia Wheels will really lift it as not big fan of GT wheels. Side skirts spoiler but nothing else the bumpers have been smoothed and look good for it, maybe get rid of ornamaental gasket things as they spoil the smoothness of the front bumper IMHO, and mesh them up the same as the bumper.

Has to be said tho the imola does look good, if only someone, somewhere had a hi-boost Imola cinq, now that would be a car ;)

Did you see someone on alternative forum has replied to your request for GT oil-cooler?

Aaron.

jamie86 said:
oh actually an IS200 is jap right :eek:

Unless it has an Altezza lump under the bonnet, then no, it ain't strictly Jap :p

Back